- 5:30 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of each month
- Municipal Building
1929 Route 519
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Jason P. Orsini, Chairman
- Barry G. Crumrine, Vice-Chairman
- William A. Fetcko, Treasurer
- Jesse S.A. Cole II, Board Member
- Stephen C. Motzer, Board Member
The board is charged with the maintenance, operation and expansion of the sanitary sewer system. The Authority also finances projects to repair, replace or extends sewer lines usually through the issuance of bonds. The Authority must ensure that sewer rates are sufficient to guarantee debt service payments on the bonds as well as for the costs in maintaining the sewer line and paying for treatment plant charges.