Due to the Governors proclamation on Thursday March 19th the Township is taking the following steps:
1. The Police Department and Fire Department continue to operate as usual. If you encounter an emergency please dial 911.
2. The Municipal Offices are closed to the public. You can still call at 724-745-8880. There are a limited number of people working so please leave a message if we don’t answer.
2. As all commercial and residential building activity is to stop, there will be no building inspections.
3. All Township Parks remain closed.
4. The UCC Appeal Hearing scheduled for March 26th is canceled.
6. A list of affected businesses can be found here:
Please continue to check our website, Parks & Rec. Facebook Page, and Fire Department Page for updates.
For more information click here: https://www.co.washington.pa.us/646/COVID-19-Info
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, WASH YOUR HANDS AND STAY SAFE!